Development Engineer Electronics (IMT AG)
100% in Buchs (SG) and Schwerzenbach (ZH), Switzerland
IMT Information Management Technology AG is looking for innovative, creative and independent personalities, who like to work in interdisciplinary teams as well as the succesful implementation of the idea to the product.
- Design, implementation and verification of sophisticated circuits of digital and analogue technology
- Create circuit board layouts
- Elaboration of test concepts for electronic assemblies and the support of production during their implementation
- Hardware-oriented software development, driver development in C (C++)
- Possibility for project management if interested
- University or university of applied sciences degree with emphasis on electrical engineering (or other subjec with corresponding experience)
- In-depth knowledge of current microprocessors and devices
- Willingness to learn and progress professionally in the subject area
- Knowledge in the programming languages C (C ++) is desirable
- Very good knowledge of German
Very interesting and varied tasks as well as development possibilities in a modern and dynamic environment where you can apply your knowledge and experience in full.
Working hours in flexitime model, discounted meals for lunch break, free food at our lunch bar, various team events as well as attractive sport activities go without saying.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact:
Mr. Dominique Ripoll
Human Resources Manager
+41 (0) 81 750 06 63
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
We exclusively check direct applications. Personnel mediator dossiers are not taken into account.
Dominique Ripoll Human Resources Manager
Phone: +41 81 750 06 63