Embedded Software Engineer (IMT AG)
100% in Buchs (SG) and Schwerzenbach (ZH), Switzerland
IMT Information Management Technology AG is looking for innovative, creative and independent personalities, who like to work in interdisciplinary teams as well as the succesful implementation of the idea to the product.
Medtech and industrial environment
- Conception, architecture, implementation and design of embedded realtime software systems
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with other specialist areas such as electronics, measurement and control engineering as well as mechanics
- Participation in the creation of specifications and comprehension booklets
- Possibility for project management if interested
- University or university of applied sciences degree with a focus on computer science, electrical engineering or system engineering
- Experience in the implementation of embedded systems with C ++
- Experience in the planning and implementation of unit-, integration - and system-tests
- Knowledge of different processor architectures (ARM Cortex, NXP ColdFire, …)
- Knowledge of real-time and embedded operating systems (Windows CE, QNX, …)
- Knowledge of communication protocols and bus systems (CAN, SPI, I2C, …)
- Very good knowledge of German
Very interesting and varied tasks as well as development possibilities in a modern and dynamic environment where you can apply your knowledge and experience in full.
Working hours in flexitime model, discounted meals for lunch break, free food at our lunch bar, various team events as well as attractive sport activities go without saying.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact:
Mr. Dominique Ripoll
Human Resources Manager
+41 (0) 81 750 06 63
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
We exclusively check direct applications. Personnel mediator dossiers are not taken into account.
Dominique Ripoll Human Resources Manager
Phone: +41 81 750 06 63