Electrical/Software Engineer (IMT AG)
100% in Buchs (SG) und Schwerzenbach (ZH), Switzerland
IMT Information Management Technology AG is looking for innovative, creative and independent personalities, who like to work in interdisciplinary teams as well as the succesful implementation of the idea to the product.
Specialised in control technology/digital signal processing
- Implementation of the model-based design with Matlab/Simulink
- Modelling and simulation of models
- Design of controllers
- Performance tests with functional models (Matlab xPC)
- Verification on the final product
- Development of algorithms for signal analysis and evaluation
- Possibility for project management if interested
- University or university of applied sciences degree with a focus on control engineering/digital signal processing
- Experience in the design and implementation of controllers
- Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink (preferably Control Toolbox, Embedded Coder and xPC)
- Good knowledge of an iterative development process from practical application (V-Modell)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German
Very interesting and varied tasks as well as development possibilities in a modern and dynamic environment where you can apply your knowledge and experience in full.
Working hours in flexitime model, discounted meals for lunch break, free food at our lunch bar, various team events as well as attractive sport activities go without saying.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact:
Mr. Dominique Ripoll
Human Resources Manager
+41 (0) 81 750 06 63
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
We exclusively check direct applications. Personnel mediator dossiers are not taken into account.
Dominique Ripoll Human Resources Manager
Phone: +41 81 750 06 63